TECHNET Archives

October 2015

From:
Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 17:28:24 +0200
Well, I've been saying all the time that there is ONLY ONE direct evidences of BP - streaks in E-Ni. Thickness of the layer most probably has nothing to do with the majority of problems people see with ENIG. Thickness of IAu is important, though.

If you want us to give you a hand getting down to the root cause, please contact me off line.

Regards,

Vladimir

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.