TECHNET Archives

November 1997

TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 15:24:37 +0000
Hi Jose,
Er is all about the relative proportions of glass and resin.This note which
I hope I have pasted in correctly explains all. The graphs that go with it
have been deleted but they add nothing to this information. We all work
within a range and are unable to change Er by very much. Your local laminate
supplier should be able to certify as required. I won't speak for him but we
take this to be our responsibility over here.
Regards,
Dave Heywood
[[ Microsoft Word 6.0 Document : 3849 in WINMAIL.DAT ]]