From:
"Bruenning, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 96 13:43:00 CDT

bake the board flat in an oven.  You must get the board above its glass
transition temperature.  Bake for a least 3 hrs. and allow a slow cool down
with the weight still applied.

Some warpadge occurs from the board design, random placement of holes in the
board, bad distribution of copper layers or component weight.  If this is
the case a fixture that holds the boards shape may need to be developed for
wave process.

Other warpedge could be a warning sign that somthing in your process has
gone wrong.  To high a temperature, bad fixturing during wave etc....

Good luck