From:
"Ahearn, Joseph" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 09 Aug 96 00:55:00 EDT

Julie:

Pursuant to your request on the IPC TechNet, please feel free to browse
Automata's Web Site - http://www.automata.com

Under Engineering Tools you can calculate everything from cross talk ,
impedance and capacitance to budgeting your noise levels.

If I can be of further service, please call or e-mail me.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Joe Ahearn

>                     Julie Hill