From:
Chris Stack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
12 Jun 96 13:24:44 -0400

I realize that this topic would be more appropriate for the
Designercouncil forum but I seem to have lost my info on its email
address etc.  Would someone please forward me the Designercouncil FAQ
etc.   Thanks....

Does anyone know of any email forums for users of PCB CAD software to
exchange tips and ideas?  Are there any users groups out there doing
this?  Is this type of discussion outside the scope of Designercouncil?
I am particularly interested in PADS products but general PCB software
discussion would also be useful.

Thanks,

--- Chris Stack
--- Ext. 231
--- CD Electronics, Inc.
--- Printed Circuit Board Designer and Purchasing Agent