TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
"Lee Dunford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 17:21:30 GMT
To : Steve O'Hara / Technet group

Our current supplier that we have been using in the past to supply Ag
Polymer boards are

CMK (NV)
Nijverheidsstraat 18,
2260 Westerlo-Oevel,
Belgium
Contact : Mark Cornellis

They were/are manufacturing in Japan but are moveing the technology to
Belgium shortly.
Without meaning to advertise on their behalf, I must say that we have
had no problems with the supplied products and the quality was of a
very high standard.
Although they have supplied me with design layout guidelines with
regard to this technology I would appreciate any information which we
can use measure the quality of the polymer holes.  If this is
contained in the Hokuriku booK then this would be most appreciated.

regards

Lee Dunford

ECAD Supervisor
Pace Micro Technology