TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
Steve Tetorka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:53:00 -0800

Mr. Siu:

Tecknit LCC Fuzz Button Technology interposers have been used in similar
military & space applications.
They provide solderless interconnections and are excellent for high shock &
vibration uses.
What temperature range is involved?
The interposers are designed for each customer application.
They can be easily fastened to the PC board or other substrates.
Kindly fax me a device drawing for our review.

Regards,
Stephen Tetorka - 908 - 709 - 8230 (fax)