TECHNET Archives

August 2014

From:
Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:52:17 -0400
I must apologize to all.  My comments are my own views and were not intended
to be sent to the entire audience.  I was merely sending Mr. Stadem a
sentiment of support and it turned out to be more of a monologue.  He is not
responsible either for responding in the fashion he did.  I did not state
that I was responding only to him.  Please know that I try to remain absent
in political discussions on this forum.  I do respect my colleagues and
friends on this venue even though there may be times I may disagree.  I
learn something everyday from the posts and am thankful for the brilliance
that is shared regardless of whether or not I agree.  I certainly didn't get
this kind of education in a college setting.  Please accept my humblest
apologies for the political nature of the post.

Best Regards,

Joe Russeau