From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 96 07:33:57 cst
     Hi Michael -
     Sorry for my confusion but why would someone be worried about the
     shelf life of an "assembled" board? I assume you mean completely
     soldered and cleaned/noclean assembly ready for use. Unless you have a
     battery on the assembly or some issue with a specific component I
     believe that the shelf life is nearly infinite (or until technology
     makes it obsolete). Can you expand on some of the details of how the
     question of shelf life for a completed assembly originated?

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins