From:
"Jeffery L. Hempton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:12:43 -0500
We are trying to cost justify purchasing our SMD adhesive in smaller
pre-packaged 20-30 ml cartridges, to give us better process control of the
adhesive properties. However, the cost is significantly higher,
approximately double that of purchasing in a 300 ml cartridge. Are others of
you using the smaller cartridges, and how did you cost justify their use?

Thanx in advance,
Mark Spitnale
Jeff Hempton
Jeffery L. Hempton                     Phone: 219-429-7335
Mail Stop:25-31  Fax:   4688  Email: [log in to unmask]
MESC (Magnavox),1313 Production Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
(A division of Hughes Defense Communications)

"And the men who hold high places, must be the ones who start,
  To mould a new reality, closer to the heart.
Philosophers and Ploughmen, each must know his part,
  To sow a new mentality, closer to the heart."--Rush-A Farewell to Kings.