TECHNET Archives

August 2005

From:
Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:00:36 -0600
John, I should have said the discs for hard drives. There used to be pretty
good money in Electroless nickel plating on discs. What I was trying to say
was that the electroless nickel was aimed at decorative and functional
application on autocatalytic surfaces before it was used as a pc board finish.