TECHNET Archives

September 1997

From:
Chris Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 07:45:55 -0500
I concur with Darrell, I used JMP when I worked with Motorola and have
introduced it to my current employer with good initial success.  Again, I am not
affiliated with SAS, just a process engineer who appreciates simple and powerful
tools.  The program is available in both Windows and MAc format, and an ODBC
compatible version is due out in the first half of next year (very importmant
for network data transfer without having to translate the data).

Chris Messner
Sr Process Engineer
UT Electronic Controls

Subject: Re: [TECHNET] Design of Experiments soft