Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 13:56:18 +0400 (EDT)
Joe, here are my comments about your HASL.

OUr guys clean the pot once per day.  The machine is only used on second
shift.

When we got a new Quicksilver machine about 2 years ago, it looks like Cu
contamination went down, according to our SPC chart.  The operators say
it is easier to clean the new machine than the old one.

We have an SPC chart to monitor Cu in the pot.  On the 5th and the 20th
of each month, the operator pulls a sample slug to be sent out for analysis.

Lou Hart

.