From:
Lee Bab Kieng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 08:47:10 +0800 (SST)
Below are some of the web sites that I came across during my net surfing
venture (hope you will find this useful):

1. http://www.metal-finishing.com
   some good articles on electroless Ni plating; links to AESF, MFSA &
   many metal finishing companies

2. http://www.finishing.com
   good collection of shop problems & solutions; links to AESF, IMF

3. http://www.electroplatinig.com/cai
   Electroplating for Electronic Components home page

4. http://www.electrochem.org
   Electrochemistry Society home page

5. http://www.gdi.net/plating/index.html
   Plating & Surface Finishinh journal

6. http://www.elsevier.nl/cas/estoc/contents/SA3/00260576.html
   Metal Finishing Journal

7. http://www.metcal.com/industry.html
   extensive links to PCB shops

8. http://www.halcyon.com/rbormann/manu-hp.htm
   directory of printed circuit manufacturers; links back to Circuit
   World home page featuring OEMs like Motorola, Intel, HP, etc

9. http://www.pcbfab.com
   printed circuit board fabricators home page; solely for PCB industry
   can subscribe to pcbfabnet - discussion list on nothing but PCB

10. http//www.automata.com
    impressive PCB shop with on-line plant tour

11. http://www.pcfab.com/pcfab
    Printed Circuit Fabrication journal - not fully constructed as promised!
    (don't confuse this with www.pcbfab.com)

12. http://www.ipc.org
    IPC home page - yes, IPC finally built its own home page; archives on
    Technet discussion list can be found here (where else?!); links to
    some PCB web sites & many useful directories

13. http://www.ieee.org:80/
    IEEE home page - if anybody is interested at all

14. http://www.almaden.ibm.com/journal/rdimg.html
    IBM Journal of Research & Development

The above list is not exhaustive; if you have created or discovered some
new interesting sites, please keep me updated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

BH Lee
Process Engineer
Singapore