Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 22:11:09 -0400
Jenni,
It is not my experiance or expertise on buried vias (as a designer) you
should look for, rather the experiance and expertise of your PWB
manufacturer. Buried via technology has been around for quite some time and
most Board Houses offering this technology are quite comfotable and
proficient with it. If you bare board test you should be able to guarantee
acceptable yields ( I have my board house do this testing to assure I only
buy usable boards).
As a designer I always attempt to stay away from this technology as it cost
considerably more to fabricate and does not usually seem to "buy" me that
much in added real estate.