From:
Floyd L Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
01 Nov 1996 13:55:57 -0700

     Sandia National Laboratories, a contractor to the Department of
     Energy, has been using thick film resistors for weapons application
     since the early 1980's.  We have extensive experience with the use of
     thick film resistors on multilayer interconnect networks.  If you
     disire more detailed information, please call Fernando Uribe at
     505-845-8802 and he will be glad to discuss this matter with you.  His
     E-Mail address is [log in to unmask]

     Floyd Gentry
     Sandia Labs