TECHNET Archives

February 2022

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2022 11:09:25 -0500
Well, the boys can help with my abstract/paper reviews for InterPACK 22,
then over the weekend, we can head to some great visiting exhibits at the
Smithsonian here in DC.
BTW, I could  use some of that "trial" retirement time :)