TECHNET Archives

October 2019

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:37:41 +0000
Geeze really good stuff Rich and many thanks.

I may likely come back to you with further questions as I dig deeper into this dilemma of mine.

Rich  Kraszewski

Senior Staff Process Engineer

* * * * * * * * CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE * * * * * * * *

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential from Plexus Corp. and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and/or protected by non-disclosure agreements.  They are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).  .  Any unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful.  If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately by return e-mail or by calling + 1 888 208 9005.