From:
"Bob Oliver, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 13:00:50 -0500
Try to use a two-step stripping process.  The first step to strip the intermetallic layer and the second step with no antitarnish.  Most two-step processes use an antitarnish in the second step for full panel stripping, and this could cause adhesion problems if not removed.

Ed

Ed Wright	Technical Support
Oliver Sales Company 	Phone:  (214) 231-1522
13445 Floyd Circle 	Fax:  (214) 644-3585
Dallas, Texas  75243-1595 	E-mail:  [log in to unmask]