Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 11:21:55 -0400
IGT's Electrical Engineering Department  is seeking a consultant with
expertise in the area of SMT assembly and rework.  We require expertise with
hand assembly, troubleshooting process problems, making recommendations for
corrective action, equipment requirements, good communication skills, writing
skills and training skills.

We would prefer someone with excellent abilities and experience in the above
to work with our engineering technicians in a hands on, interactive
environment to increase their knowledge and ability and assist them in
debugging our process.

Please advise of your background, experience and contact information.

Contact: Michelle Worthington
	International Game Technology
     Reno, Nevada
	email: [log in to unmask]