From:
"Lynch, Lyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 09 Jul 96 13:09:30

     In a past life, I've used products from both Chomerics,
     1-800-225-1936, and Tecknit, 1-800-272-8128. Chomerics also offers an
     elastomer with embedded nickel wires, and a product called Zebra
     strips with alternating bands of conductive and non-conductive
     elastomers. They could be ground, or cut with a water jet. Laser
     machining would be messy. You might have to mold complex shapes, using
     liquid elastomers and tooling. I have done this before.

     The views stated above are not necessarily those of my employer.

     Lyn Lynch