From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
09 Jul 1996 09:25:34 -0500

WS6536E does say facilities to be in accordance to MIL-STD-1695.  Do not
know what that said.  MIL-STD-2000 para 5.4.9.2 says temperature shall be
maintained at 75 plus or minus 9 degrees F and the relative humidity shall
not exceed 65 percent.  It also says when the humidity decreases to a level
of 30 percent or lower, ESD devices shall be processed with extraordinary
controls in accordance with MIL-STD-1686.