From:
"Arny Andrade" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 96 11:59:56 mst
     I checked with our computer security people and they stated this is
     another hoax.  This is occurred several months ago.

     Arny Andrade
     Sandia Labs

Subject: Re: Internet Virus
Author:  [log in to unmask] at casmtp
Date:    9/19/96 12:28 PM

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> ****************** SUBJECT: INTERNET VIRUS !!!!!! **************************
> ****   SUBJECT:  New and Dangerous 'E-mail' Virus For your information...
>         Please pass on this information to your colleagues.
>         There is a computer virus that is being sent across the Internet. If
> you receive an email message with the subject line "Good  Times", DO

Oh, please. Not this again.

I think the only 'virus' being passed around is the 'concept'
that a virus is being passed around.

Just like the name says.

Doug McKean
The comments and opinions stated herein are mine alone,
and do not reflect those of my employer.