From:
Robert Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
16 Feb 96 15:06:27 EST
One of my video tapes may assist your company as it is based on the practical
aspects of design for manufacture. Check it out on the home page. I will be at
Nepcon West in the Big Room with Electrovert. Just ask for Bob Willis

SMT/Conventional Design for Manufacture
Duration: 55 minutes

Component selection
Component packaging
Solder resist types and solderable finishes
Hole sizes and pad sizes
Component positioning
Break out points
Fiducial marks and tooling
Laminate materials
Stencil requirements

Please send your order together with your sterling cheque from a UK bank for L45
pounds sterling + VAT in Europe to EPS.

If you require information on EPS' other training services please contact

Bob Willis
Electroinc Presentation Services
2 Fourth Avenue, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 4HA. England.
Tel: (44) 01245 351502
Fax: (44) 01245 496123
Home Page: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/bwillis