TECHNET Archives

March 2010

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:32:55 -0400
Excellent idea Dean!  I'll do it right away.  It helps a lot to get a
recommendation like this.  The commercial monitors have never been all
that good; I was not aware of this company.  Many years ago I looked
at a HP medical monitor but it was only 6" square (for ultrasound).

Bob

Sent from my iPhone