TECHNET Archives

December 2001

From:
Jeff Ferry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:16:33 -0500
Michael,

Started with 1 AirVac and has grown from there. With equipment like this,
nozzles, profiles, etc. once you're familiar with a particular machine you
tend to stick with it. In general very pleased with AirVac, although I would
add that our techs are the best and could probably work with any BGA rework
machine.

Must say that BGA rework is pretty exacting stuff. Wonder if some of these
smaller benchtop units make the grade.

Jeff Ferry
CEO
Circuit Technology Center, Inc.
www.circuittechctr.com
978-374-5000

Sign up for our Free E-mail Newsletter at:
www.circuittechctr.com/general/free_email.htm