From:
Ken Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 09 Sep 1996 20:43:57 -0700
I believe that the copper is still on the board at this point which will block
the light from either side.   Light through the board applies for secondary
imaging resist, but not primary imaging.
Ken Bridges - Morton

>>> Hodgson, Pete <[log in to unmask]> 09/09/96 08:22am >>>

I would suggest that it is not so much a lamination issue as it is an
exposure issue.  Keep in mind that with double-sided material, light may
penetrate the laminate and in essence, expose your panel from both
sides    if you are not using a UV-block enhanced laminate.  In a
multilayer,    there are typically power and ground planes which would
block any light    from coming through the panel, thus lessening your
actual exposure of the    laminate.  We found this an especially
perplexing problem a couple years    ago when we were first working
with LPI Solder Mask.