From:
Jim Moritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 09:56:13 -0400
I am looking for comments/suggestions on what most of you are doing for
basic testing of D/S bare boards. Pin size is 1.1" long x .057". Fixture size is
18" x 24" and a typical pin count is 6,500.

Currently we are doing this manually because we just got into testing and
I've heard of shaker tables but don't have any info on them or other methods
for loading fixtures.

Thanks,

Jim