TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 21:57:56 +0200
Not too late: Invest in investments and create what comes after Google.
Tip: home stock marketing for everyone with a computer, will compete with
professionals. You may send me 10,000,000 later for the idea.

Inge