From:
"Usergroup" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 96 18:37:50

>>>> COMMERCIAL PITCH WARNING <<<<

I am, of course, required to be biased, but I think you will find general
agreement throughout the industry that Metcal systems excel when used with
surface mount applications.

Metcal systems use a patented and unique technology that gives far better
temperature control and delivers more heat at lower temperatures than
conventional irons. They're more ergonomic, require less skill to operate, and
are far less likely to cause board or component damage.

Take a look at the Metcal home page at http://www.metcal.com/home.html for
product specific information, or visit the PCB Rework & Repair Exchange at
http://www.metcal.com for more generic technical information on rework issues.

Reed Hopkins
User Development Manager,
Metcal, Inc