From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
01 Jul 1996 15:08:27 -0500

A little more information is needed to reply to this message.  When you send
out the board is it still in panel form?  If not, some hot air leveling
machines clamp on to the board and if the pads are under the clamp they can
get stuck and ripped off especially if the solder solidifies before the clap
is removed.