From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 96 10:11:11 cst
     Hello Mark -
        You have a GEC meniscograph serial #2! Well that beats me - you are
     right about the gauge R&R for our equipment's - due to their age the
     numbers can jump from day to day. If you haven't been using TechNet
     then shame on you! TechNet is a very powerful tool for both getting
     answers and sharing data. What other forum allows for conversations on
     a daily basis with other engineers working in the electronics field
     from all over the planet. If you come across any interesting data on
     Palladium I would be interested - one of my project areas at the
     moment.

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins