Date:
Mon, 07 Oct 96 09:12:41 PST
     Try calling Giese International.  We've done business with them for
     several years and they will work their butts off for you.  They have a
     wide range of pins and hardware and can custom manufacture hardware to
     your specifications.  I don't know what else to tell you except that
     you won't be disappointed.