From:
Dwight Mattix<[log in to unmask]> (Dwight Mattix)
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 09:09:08 -0700 (PDT)
for your light reading enjoyment...
an excellent collection of papers to have laying around for reference

"Transmission Line Design Handbook" by Brian C.
Wadell

OPAMP Technical Books
1033 North Sycamore Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038

Phone (213) 464-4322
      (800) 468-4322

It's cost US$70.00, with a Visa and about $5.00 extra it appears on
your door step in two days.

cheers,
dwight