Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 96 22:42 +0100
Sir,
We are constructing SMT Precision Wave Soldering Nozzels (patented single wave
systems!) for existing equipment.

We have about 100 installations in Germany, Europe and Japan, mainly replacing
double wave systems because of improved wetting and bridging behaviour.

Our next exhibition May 7-9, 1996 in Nuremberg, Germany, Hall I Stand I128.
If you are interested in more information, please fax your complete address to
+49 6237 920 220.

Regards
R. Woerthmann