TECHNET Archives

May 1998

Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 01:39:11 +0300

Att. Sales / Export Department
Re: Request for ANTIMONY

A "RFQ" for ANTIMONY which, to the best of our knowledge
are being offered by you, was placed with us by one of our clients.

We are a  world wide sourcing firm and we are paid by our clients to
find them suitable suppliers.

To you, our service is totally FREE OF CHARGE !!!
The information we will get from you will not only be immediately sent
to this particular client but also to other clients looking for same or
similar items.

Please use our Internet interface at:
        http://www.thebol.com
in order to register the products / materials / equipment or services
for which you are interested to get requests from our subscribers.

Once registered,the system will forward to you automatically the
relevant to you requests.

There you can also  get  more information about us and our
FREE  for SUPPLIERS SERVICE.

We are looking forward to serve you to the best of our ability.

Best Regards

BOL sourcing international Ltd
Purchasing department
mailto:[log in to unmask]