From:
Poh Kong Hui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 08:10:04 +0800
Hi Chris,

Try to bake the board a bit longer - at least more than 4 hrs to 8 hrs.
However, I'm not sure what sort of solder splashes you are getting, but you
also can try to run the board thru' lower solder pot temperature ranges from
235 to 240 deg. celcius, this will have less thermal impact on the board.

Check whether your flux is being contained water ...

Good Luck.

Poh Kong Hui
Nera Electronics