From:
[log in to unmask] (Jack Crawford)
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 13:38:14 -0500
To answer this correctly, we need to know if your customer is referring to
the established Military program of Standard Electronic Modules (SEM) where
physical dimensions, pin outs, etc. are/were defined, or Single In-Line
Memory Modules (SIMM). If referring to SEM, there is more documentation
than you would ever want to deal with regarding qualification, etc.

>Leo Lambert
>EPTAC Corp.
>At 08:04 AM 10/10/96 -0600, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>>We have a customer who is seeking information on the qualification of SIMM
>>style printed wiring boards.  Does anyone have suggestions on what type of
>>qualification/reliability testing would be appropriate for this type of
>>qualification.  We have surveyed some of our other customers but have not
>>received much feed-back.

***ALL NEW EMPF PHONE NUMBERS***

                      Jack Crawford
                  HelpLine Manager
    Electronics Mfg. Productivity Facility
****NEW--317.655.3688--NEW****
*****FAX  317-655-3699 NEW ****
          714 N Senate Ave, Suite 100
         Indianapolis IN  46202-3112
          VISIT OUR HOME PAGE AT:
                http://www.empf.org
You got this msg so look at the top for my e-mail address.