TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
"Dhawan, Ashok CA-WINPO2" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 97 13:36:00 GMT

Can you provide contact tel / email for Domino. I heard from Lumonics that
they are developing combination of ink and laser system whereby there is no
burnout on resist. Ink coat is used over marking area. I am not aware of
status of that project.