From:
Ron Gedney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 10:01:15 -0400 (EDT)
We will be doing two conferences the week of Oct. 21, 1996:

1) Ninth Annual Solder Symposium (Oct. 21-22): Managed by Binghamton
University Continuing Education group (Gary Arnold, Director -
[log in to unmask], phone 607-777-2154; fax 607-777-4411), this two day
Symposium will feature up-to-date industry talks geared to getting solder on
the board for area array packages. The program will be available shortly and
will be available from Gary Arnold. This program is done is cooperation with
ISHM, IEPS, IEEC, EIA and SMTA.

2) The IEEE CPMT Society and the Binghamton Chapter plan a 2 1/2 day
workshop on BGA/CSP and Flip Chip Packaging Technologies on Oct. 23-25. This
program is done in cooperation with ISHM and the IEEC. It will have 10
sessions covering the latest advances in Flip Chip, BGA and CSP technologies
with emphasis on manufacturing (actual experience and problem solving). I am
the general chairman for this conference. However, I will be away for the
next 3 1/2 weeks (have "unsubscribed" to technet), so requests for the
advance program or other information should go to Sandy Marsh at the IEEC,
Binghamton University; tel: 607-777-4332; fax 607-777-4683; e-mail
[log in to unmask] (she has a sense of humour!).

Both of these will be great conferences and should just catch the foliage
season in the N.E.!!

Ron Gedney
Integrated Electronic Eng. Center
Watson School of Eng. & Applied Science