From:
"Richard Wood-Roe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 96 15:45:47 +0000
I guess the posting from Norm is going to lead to a lot of interest.

We would like to know how to tent vias in a curtain coat environment!

We use a number of techniques which are costly. e.g. screen printing the
LPI 1st then processing wet through curtain coat or even printing with a
stencil defined mask on  the vias only with LPI.  These procedures seem
to work but they are very time consuming.  Obviously hole diameter is a
consideration.  We use these methods on 12 to 20 mil holes.

Any other ideas?

Richard Wood-Roe
Artetch Circuits Ltd.
Littlehampton, UK