TECHNET Archives

April 2008

From:
Anil Kher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Anil Kher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 23:08:07 +0530
Hey great guys

Nice to carp on a weekend. But given a rewind I cannot believe you would do
an MBA and take the high life doing M&A and Power lunches & all that shit

Our lives would be empty if no one came up with a problem. If designs worked
thru production and no customer complaints n no ppm defect 2 look at and
ROHS went smooth like butter what would we do.

Its time to plan what to do till 80/90 years of age. They will boot us out
at 60 n then a few years consulting n then what. Changing grnd chils nappies
has only limited variables. Once u solved it - then what

Happy weekend

Anil