TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
David Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:05:27 -0800
Michael:   I forwarded your question to McGraw-Hill and received the following response.  IPC
links book buyers to an on-line book seller that discounts some books.  SMTA discounts books
they offer.  Dave Fish

Dave,

Clyde's planning on delivering the manuscript for the 5th edition by the end of the year, and
we're scheduled to have it out by June 2001.

Steve

Steve Chapman
Executive Editor
McGraw-Hill