Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 11:58:59 +0500 (EST)
Our process chemist has long complained about probe fragility.  My
understanding is that CMI makes a more robust probe than the standard
issue, however, I believe we may be using the robust one already.

Two other possible sources for and Eddy current meter would be Delta Trac
(a distributor for Fischer, located in Buffalo, NY, 716-631-8103) or
Veeco, which is on Long Island.  I don't have a Veeco number, but it
should be easy to find.

I did an accuracy, repeatability, and reproducibility study of the eddy
current meter here.  It turned out be quite capable by MIlitary and ISO
standards.
Louis Hart [log in to unmask]

.