From:
Poh Kong Hui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 00:25:55 +0800

Hi Nat,

I am fully agree with you. The reference designator serves as a important
guide for us, especialy most of our customer doesn't give us the CAD-data
for the pick & place machine.
Having reference designator, we are able to locate the location of the
component so much easier as there is reference designator to guide us.

I even help the test guys to diagnose/repair the board so much faster when
come to locate for the components.

You are right that it serves as a "Road Map" and without it, it will damn
hard to work ...

Poh Kong Hui
Nera Electronics

-------