Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 08:18:39 -0500
To IPC,

     This Listserver is great but it has gotten too big.  I can only read my
mail in the evenings and have reached 30 messages a day mostly from here.  My
personal interests are in cleaning, drying, fluxes, solders, and other
chemistries involved with the electronics industry.  Maybe separate groups
can spin off of the main group ?  Anyone else have comments?  If things
continue, I may have to sign off by NEPCON west.

Stan Seelig
Seelig and Associates, Inc.