TECHNET Archives

February 2021

From:
Jodi Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jodi Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2021 17:12:21 -0500
Hi Ben
 I did see that but that doesn't apply to this . These are terminal blocks
from Phoenix . I just could find this in the IPC book . I could only find
that in Europe they are required but nothing about the US

[image: image.png]

--

Jodi Sanchez

*Engineering Technician*