From:
"Burnett, Lewis (AZ77)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
04 Apr 1996 16:55:52 -0600

IPC Designers Council  -- Greater Phoenix Chapter Meeting

NOTICE -- MEETING DATE AND TIME HAVE BEEN CHANGED

As some of you know, Dave Schlice and myself are working on forming a
Designers
Council Chapter in the Phoenix, AZ area.  Dave had sent out a meeting notice
for April 19th
at 9:00 AM.  We have now decided to reschedule the meeting.

Our first meeting will now be: