From:
Bill Dieffenbacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 05 Jun 1996 04:59:16 -0500
Does anyone know of reliability differences between pyro and acid
copper plating in severe thermal environments (i.e., military avionics)
on multilayer pwbs up to .080 thick?  I've read that pyro provides a
challenge when it comes to elongation but my information may be old
and may have been overcome in recent years.  Also does etchback play
any role in the selection of pyro or acid copper plate?

Bill Dieffenbacher,  Lockheed Martin Control Systems
[log in to unmask]  Phone 607-770-2961  Fax 2056