From:
Pat McGuine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 06 May 1996 15:07:34 -0500
I was asked to post this job.  DO NOT REPLY TO ME!!!!  See the information
at the bottom of the notice for who you should reply to.

MANUFACTURING TEST ENGINEER

 We're Nicolet Biomedical Inc. Our ISO9002 certified production facility
provides state-of-the-art digital diagnostic products to neurologists and
hospitals throughout the world. We currently have a challenging opportunity
for a talented engineer to contribute to efficiency and quality improvements
in our production area. This engineer will interface with a multi-faceted
product design team, research state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, and
lead manufacturing team into an automated system testing protocol.

Applicants must have a BS degree in Electrical or Test Engineering plus 4 or
more years related experience, including a strong track record of coding in
C++.  Prior system test or instrumentation experience a plus.  Knowledge of
QNX or UNIX as well as MS Windows is preferred.

Discover new challenges with an industry leader.  Nicolet Biomedical offers
competitive compensation and benefits, including an on-site fitness
facility. If you would like to join our team, send your resume, cover letter
and salary requirements to: Nicolet Biomedical Inc., ATTN: Human
Resources--ME, 5225-2 Verona Rd., Madison, WI 53711.

Or  e-mail resume to:
Subject: test engineer